-   -   Xubuntu 11.04 (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-user/557373-xubuntu-11-04-a.html)

alex ong 07-27-2011 01:07 AM

Xubuntu 11.04

I have been following the email dialogue on problems of Xubuntu 11.04. It seems so complicated as I am a "know nuts about Xubuntu" to troubleshoot. I am therefore hesitating whether to go for 11.04 or stick to 10.10.
Could I assume the copy at Xubuntu website to download will be the latest incorporating amendments that resolve the problems so far? So that I need not have to go through the troubleshooting myself?
AlexSingapore--
xubuntu-users mailing list
xubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com