Old 07-19-2011, 05:57 PM
Jesse Palser

Default -Drag-&-Drop Window Buttons In Panel Causes Panel Reset???

[11.04]-Drag-&-Drop Window Buttons In Panel Causes Panel Reset???

Hi,

Running Xubuntu 11.04 64Bit.
I know drag-&-drop of window buttons in panel is not working in 11.04.
So I installed XFCE-Panel from 11.10 repos and it works,
but occasionally when dragging a window button to a new position on the
panel
causes Xubuntu to reset the panels and the window buttons lose the order
that I wanted.

Anyone know how to troubleshoot this problem?
Thanks!

Jesse "JeZ+Lee"
16BitSoft
Video Game Design Studio