Old 07-14-2011, 12:58 PM
Jesse Palser

Default -Problem With Desktop Icons...

Hi,

I have a problem with my desktop icons being partly covered by a panel.
Please look at this screenshot:
http://16bitsoft.com/images/Kubuntu11.04-64Bit-Icons-Issue.png

Any ideas on how to fix this?
I tried a reboot and the problem still persists.

Thanks!

Jesse

Old 07-14-2011, 01:20 PM
Jesse Palser

On 07/14/2011 08:58 AM, Jesse Palser wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem with my desktop icons being partly covered by a panel.
Please look at this screenshot:
http://16bitsoft.com/images/Kubuntu11.04-64Bit-Icons-Issue.png

Any ideas on how to fix this?
I tried a reboot and the problem still persists.

Thanks!

Jesse

Sorry, I wrote Kubuntu, I am actually on Xubuntu 11.04 64Bit.

Jesse

Old 07-14-2011, 02:23 PM
Albert Wagner