Old 07-01-2011, 08:11 AM
Karim REKIK

Default How to disable caps-lock. xmodmap way does not work anymore?

Similar problem with disabling capslock (Xubuntu 11.04).
Xmodmap works if I launch the command in a terminal or by a bash script. The problem is in autostart mode : the command works for few seconds but is curiously overwrited after that.

wkr

So I take it there's no way to disable caps lock?

I assume new versions give me more control vs. less control...