Old 06-30-2011, 10:16 PM
"Lee Gold"

Default Xubuntu 11.04 how to move an existing panel?

I took one look at "Unity" that my Ubuntu 11.04 defaulted to and I am
back to Xubuntu 11.04. Re: Unity, There seems to bee an increasing gap
between want I want and what people think I want. In any event I always
have one panel at the bottom. Old versions of Xubuntu it was obvious -
in the panel properties. In 11.04 I can not find how to take a panel at
the top of the screen and move it intact to the bottom. How is this
done? Thanks.

Old 06-30-2011, 11:37 PM
Matias Serer

Settings -> Panel -> Unlock the panel you want to move (option "Lock Panel") -> Move it.
I hope it helps you.
Goodluck