Old 06-07-2011, 03:45 AM
alex ong

Default Xubuntu 10.10 on PC P3 550mHz machine

I like Xubuntu 10.10 on my old machine a Pentium 3 550mHz. The response is good and I am beginning to like it very much. Because I had done a lot of configuration and loading of new apps I am reluctant to upgrade to 11.04 fearing of any unresolved problems in this version. Now I made a full backup of 10.10 every 6 monthly. I would recommend 10.10 instead of 11.04 after reading the problems posted in Xubuntu forum.--
xubuntu-users mailing list
xubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com