Old 05-29-2011, 08:34 PM
Karim REKIK

Default Subject: !!.04 questions

Hi Lee
I see some fancy transparent - opague options but don't see the

outline options. Is it there in !!.04?Yes it's in Windows manager> advanced tab

About parcellite: it works fine in my 11.04. Did you upgrade from 10.10 or do a fresh install ?

Old 05-30-2011, 02:07 PM
"Lee Gold"

Thanks for getting back to me. I've just encountered too many issues -
for me at least on my laptop w/11.04 and I went back to 10.10.