Old 05-26-2011, 08:21 AM
Phil Whitaker

Default How to run script/program from C program using Geany

I think this might be because you are running Geany, and therefore the shell process, as yourself rather than root (as you should be!), so you don't have permission to access /bin/. *As for a solution, I'm afraid I can't help there, sorry.

Philbeardygnome.co.uk