-   -   How to run script/program from C program using Geany (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-user/530879-how-run-script-program-c-program-using-geany.html)

Phil Whitaker 05-26-2011 08:21 AM

How to run script/program from C program using Geany

I think this might be because you are running Geany, and therefore the shell process, as yourself rather than root (as you should be!), so you don't have permission to access /bin/. *As for a solution, I'm afraid I can't help there, sorry.

Philbeardygnome.co.uk