Old 05-24-2011, 11:46 AM
sam

Default How to run script/program from C program using Geany

I have a C executable program (test.out) to perform a test on a specific image format.
When I run it from the terminal: ./test.out* ../absolute path/filename.jpg
It runs fine and I get the right result.
BUT:
When I try to run it from a another C Program using Geany*:
System("/bin/ *./test.out* ../absolute path/filename.jpg ");
*
I get an error during execution time:
sh:/bin/: Permission denied**** --
xubuntu-users mailing list