Old 02-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Robert Steinmetz AIA

Default Xubuntu Live CD won't boot

Title: Signature

I have an old Acer Aspire 2190M, AMD K-6 300, 256 MB of Ram, 4GB hard
drive. This seem within the Xubuntu hardware requirements.

The Xubuntu live CD won't boot. It displays the boot screen. After the*
I select an option it reboots. Same with the Alternate CD.

Any Ideas?

I trying to reinstall the OS from scratch.

--

Robert
Steinmetz, AIA

Principal