Old 02-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Rob Steinmetz

Default Xubuntu Desktop Won't boot.

I have an old machine running Xubuntu. I have upgraded it to 7.10 but
because of some problem I'm having I want to completely reinstall
Xubuntu. I have downloaded the Desktop CD.

The machine starts to boot from the Desktop CD. When it gets to the
initial screen and starts the countdown, I can't select any options.
Apparently it doesn't recognize the USB keyboard. When it gets to 0 it
reboots and starts over.

Any suggestions?