Old 11-24-2007, 10:58 PM
Frank Tao

Default the command name of network manager

Thank you very much . Especially for the "by the way" part.
I figured out that my xubuntu missed "gnome-system-tools" by typing "network-admin" in shell. So I installed gnome-system-tools and everything works ok. I think this package was uninstalled some time before by accident.

Thanks again.

Frank