Old 11-24-2007, 11:54 AM
Frank Tao

Default the command name of network manager

Hi, groups

Just recently I lost the entry of "network manager", which is used to be in the menu of xubuntu. I don't know the command name of "network manager", so I'm awkward now.
Anyone please help me in this problem? It will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards.

Frank
Sat, 24 Nov 2007 20:50:10 +0800