Old 01-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Vincent

Default Xfce 4.4.2

On 07/01/2008, JaM <jej2003@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any work to get Xfce 4.4.2 into the Xubuntu repositories?* I'd like to install it on my minimal Ubuntu install. Also is there an Xubuntu backport repos?

It's in the repo for 8.04: http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/x11/xfce4

Xubuntu can just us the same backport-repo as Ubuntu, but I suppose this won't land in there...

--
Vincent

Old 01-07-2008, 02:04 PM
"Jim Campbell"

Hi JaM,
*
Is there any work to get Xfce 4.4.2 into the Xubuntu repositories?* I'd like to install it on my minimal Ubuntu install. Also is there an Xubuntu backport repos?

*
Xfce 4.4.2 is currently included in the Xubuntu Hardy development repositories, and it will be included in the final Xubuntu Hardy release, but there are no plans to backport 4.4.2 to Gutsy or earlier Xubuntu releases.

Jim

Old 01-07-2008, 07:32 PM

It is also available in the xubuntu-team PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-team/+archive

--

Firefox (www.getfirefox.com) -- A browser you can trust

Old 01-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Vincent

On 07/01/2008, cody-somerville@ubuntu.com <cody-somerville@ubuntu.com
> wrote:It is also available in the xubuntu-team PPA:

https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-team/+archive

Very cool, thanks for pointing that out Cody!
--
Vincent