-   -   CPU Graph crashes in "Normal" mode (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-development/79963-cpu-graph-crashes-normal-mode.html)

Bruce Adams 04-30-2008 06:50 PM

CPU Graph crashes in "Normal" mode

I see this problem in Hardy. Note that I successfully added 'cpugraph'
once, the problem may only have occurred after I removed it and
attempted to re-add it. I have not (yet) found a work around. The
following was logged into ~/.xsession-errors

The program 'xfce4-cpugraph-plugin' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)'.
(Details: serial 187 error_code 11 request_code 53 minor_code 0)
** Message: CPU Graph: screen changed: 0

** Message: No valid plug window.

(xfce4-panel:16969): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_socket_get_id: assertion
`GTK_WIDGET_ANCHORED (socket)' failed

** (xfce4-panel:16969): CRITICAL **: An item was unexpectedly removed:
"CPU Graph".

--
CPU Graph crashes in "Normal" mode
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/76923