-   -   xubuntu settings menu is missing most icons (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-development/79950-xubuntu-settings-menu-missing-most-icons.html)

trollord 04-29-2008 07:26 PM

xubuntu settings menu is missing most icons

** Changed in: xfce4 (Ubuntu)
Sourcepackagename: None => xfce4

--
xubuntu settings menu is missing most icons
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/224026

Launchpad Bug Tracker 04-29-2008 07:27 PM

xubuntu settings menu is missing most icons

After upgrading from xubuntu gutsy to hardy the Settings menu has lost
most of its entries, except for Default Printer, Login Window, Printing,
and SCIM Input Manager. I was able to run xfce-setting-show through
alt-F2, and all subsequent settings windows open without problem. I did
a fresh install on a separate partition and the problem went away until
I copied my home folder over. No other submenus are affected.

** Affects: xfce4 (Ubuntu)