-   -   panel applets do not show up (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-development/78580-panel-applets-do-not-show-up.html)

ringostar 04-29-2008 10:05 AM

panel applets do not show up

Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. This bug did not have a package associated with it, which
is important for ensuring that it gets looked at by the proper
developers. You can learn more about finding the right package at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/FindRightPackage . I have classified this
bug as a bug in xfce4-panel.

** Changed in: xfce4-panel (Ubuntu)
Sourcepackagename: None => xfce4-panel

--
panel applets do not show up
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/224029

Launchpad Bug Tracker 04-29-2008 10:05 AM

panel applets do not show up

After upgrading from xubuntu gutsy to hardy, I can no longer add some
applets to any panel. Included are volume control, cpu graph and system
monitor. Previously I had the volume control and system monitor applets
attached to my single panel. After the upgrade they disappeared, and I
cannot add them back to the original panel or any additional one. After
selecting them and clicking "add", no configure screen appears.

** Affects: xfce4-panel (Ubuntu)

Lionel Le Folgoc 04-29-2008 04:15 PM

panel applets do not show up

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/90261

Volume Control plugin can't be added to xfce4-panel