Old 04-25-2008, 12:29 PM
James Westby

Default (xubuntu 8.04rc amd64) my ext3 partitions don't are autodetected in mtab file & automounted while in Gutsy works

** Changed in: xubuntu-meta (Ubuntu)
Sourcepackagename: None => xubuntu-meta

--
(xubuntu 8.04rc amd64) my ext3 partitions don't are autodetected in mtab file & automounted while in Gutsy works
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/220945

Old 04-26-2008, 09:37 AM
Xan

Yes, It happen the same for me in 8.10 ubuntu with xfdesktop4 and xubuntu-default-settings intalled.
I like to have other partitions in desktop