-   -   (xubuntu 8.04rc amd64) my ext3 partitions don't are autodetected in mtab file & automounted while in Gutsy works (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-development/77508-xubuntu-8-04rc-amd64-my-ext3-partitions-dont-autodetected-mtab-file-automounted-while-gutsy-works.html)

James Westby 04-25-2008 12:29 PM

(xubuntu 8.04rc amd64) my ext3 partitions don't are autodetected in mtab file & automounted while in Gutsy works

** Changed in: xubuntu-meta (Ubuntu)
Sourcepackagename: None => xubuntu-meta

--
(xubuntu 8.04rc amd64) my ext3 partitions don't are autodetected in mtab file & automounted while in Gutsy works
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/220945

Xan 04-26-2008 09:37 AM

(xubuntu 8.04rc amd64) my ext3 partitions don't are autodetected in mtab file & automounted while in Gutsy works

Yes, It happen the same for me in 8.10 ubuntu with xfdesktop4 and xubuntu-default-settings intalled.
I like to have other partitions in desktop