Old 09-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Andrew O'Connor

Default For the website team - Xubuntu was in the press

Hi,

Just to let you know that I've reviewed Xubuntu 8.10 Alpha 6 here:

http://www.headshotgamer.com/review.aspx?id=75

(and I gave it the thumbs up!)

Cheers
Andrew

Old 09-24-2008, 04:48 PM
Vincent

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 12:48 PM, Andrew O'Connor <andrew@headshotgamer.com> wrote:

Hi,

Just to let you know that I've reviewed Xubuntu 8.10 Alpha 6 here:

http://www.headshotgamer.com/review.aspx?id=75

(and I gave it the thumbs up!)

Cheers
Andrew

Thanks, I'd already read it but forgot to add it - done now.
--
Vincent

Old 02-25-2012, 06:00 PM
Ron Hiensch

Xubuntu
Linux desktops

Old 02-27-2012, 12:01 AM
Elizabeth Krumbach

Thanks Ron! Added to http://xubuntu.org/press/oneiric/

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com

Old 05-25-2012, 11:52 AM
Rien

http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/xubuntu-pangolin.html

Rien

Old 04-20-2013, 06:28 AM
Jackson Doak

a few of these could be added to the website.https://encrypted.google.com/#q=Xubuntu&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ei=WjVyUZW8D9G PiAfxxIHADA&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf. &bvm=bv.45512109,d.dGI&fp=fb5c5cd9bea1a7a2&biw=128 0&bih=688

Old 04-20-2013, 10:38 AM
Pasi Lallinaho

a few of these could be added to the website.
https://encrypted.google.com/#q=Xubuntu&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ei=WjVyUZW8D9G PiAfxxIHADA&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf. &bvm=bv.45512109,d.dGI&fp=fb5c5cd9bea1a7a2&biw=128 0&bih=688

Oh which exactly? I don't see English ones mainly talking about
Xubuntu.

Pasi

Leader of Shimmer Project and Xubuntu http://shimmerproject.org/

Old 04-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Elizabeth Krumbach

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Jackson Doak <doak.jackson@gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought we might have posted some non-english ones, never mind

If a native speaker comes to us with a specific article they say is
good and we should include then I'm inclined to trust them and
consider including it, but we really need to have someone reading
these articles who knows what they say so we don't link to offensive
or poorly written articles, or worse spam that just happens to mention
Xubuntu

It's also worth noting that the link you gave changes over time (I
have Xubuntu as a news alert from Google) so it is always most helpful
if you can specify which article specifically you're proposing for
inclusion.

Thanks for your help!

Old 10-30-2013, 09:31 AM
Silver Moon