Old 04-21-2008, 03:24 AM
Matt The Music Fan

Default xfce4 doesnt shut down properly

This may be new in Hardy:

I have a weird issue with Xubuntu Hardy. It will not shut down. When I restart the xserver and attempt to select xfce login and try to shutdown, it brings me back to the GDM login screen and when I try to login in I get a blue screen that doesnt ever show my desktop.
I reinstalled everything to do with XFCE and I cant even see my desktop, it hangs with the blue screen, but gnome hardy works

--
xfce4 doesnt shut down properly
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/46571