Old 09-19-2012, 09:59 PM
Jackson Doak

Default wi-fi-module did run with 10.10 not now anymore ( broadcom-sta-wlan is still used )

try upgrading to 12.04

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 7:46 AM, peter k @ moabit <peter.k@mo-po.de> wrote:

on my hp pavillon dv 6133 eu -notebook my wifi does not work anymore,

inspite of using broadcom-sta-wlan-driver is installed ...

looking for a solution,

peter k

Old 09-19-2012, 11:08 PM
Pasi Lallinaho

On 09/20/2012 12:46 AM, peter k @ moabit wrote:
> on my hp pavillon dv 6133 eu -notebook my wifi does not work anymore,
>
> inspite of using broadcom-sta-wlan-driver is installed ...
>
> looking for a solution,
>
> peter k

Hey Peter,

This is the developer discussion list. Please use xubuntu-users for user
support, or refer to our website [1] for a full list of available
methods to get help.

Thanks for understanding.

Cheers,
Pasi