Old 09-13-2012, 08:54 PM
Elizabeth Krumbach

Default Xubuntu Community Meeting, Wednesday 19th September 15UTC

Hi everyone,

The next Xubuntu Community Meeting will be held on Wednesday, 19th of
September at 15UTC:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20120919T15

As usual, the agenda can be found at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

We skipped a Beta 1 this time around, but we have the docs freeze on
September 20th and Beta 2 coming up on September 27th.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com

Old 09-19-2012, 06:21 AM
Elizabeth Krumbach

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> The next Xubuntu Community Meeting will be held on Wednesday, 19th of
> September at 15UTC:
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20120919T15
>
> As usual, the agenda can be found at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings
>
> We skipped a Beta 1 this time around, but we have the docs freeze on
> September 20th and Beta 2 coming up on September 27th.

Just a quick reminder that this meeting is coming up in about 8.5 hours.