Old 09-17-2012, 08:39 AM
Pasi Lallinaho

Default Documentation / Docbook experts/editors, where art thou?

On 17/09/12 03:27, James Freer wrote:

On Thu, 30 Aug 2012, Elizabeth Krumbach wrote:

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 3:00 AM, Pasi Lallinaho
<pasi@shimmerproject.org> wrote:

On 08/30/2012 12:20 AM, James Freer wrote:

I don't know why but i don't seem to able to get on it.

james

Looks like the server is down right now if that's what you mean. We'll
fix it ASAP.

This is unrelated, the server was only down for 3 hours (it's running
on a cheap VM). It's back up now.

James - what do you mean "get on it"? Is the page not loading? Or you
can't log in?

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com

Sorry i obviously looked in the wrong place or something. I look after
my mother with alzheimer's and recently has been very stressful.

I was hoping to contribute but this last few weeks i've suddenly had
all sorts to cope with. Now i've been removed from the list.

james

Hey James,

no problem for not being able to contribute. I hope your mom - and you -
are well - I know how it is with people with Alzheimer.

There is little to do anymore; the docs have been written, reviewed and
converted to DocBook. If you contributed before removing, please simply
reapply. Dropping you doesn't mean we don't want your help or that it
isn't appreciated you want to help I was simply cleaning the list by
memory, and might have dropped a few people that actually contributed.

Cheers,
Pasi

Leader of Shimmer Project and Xubuntu http://shimmerproject.org/

Old 09-17-2012, 10:15 AM
James Freer

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Pasi Lallinaho <pasi@shimmerproject.org> wrote:
> On 17/09/12 03:27, James Freer wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 30 Aug 2012, Elizabeth Krumbach wrote:

>>> This is unrelated, the server was only down for 3 hours (it's running
>>> on a cheap VM). It's back up now.
>>>
>>> James - what do you mean "get on it"? Is the page not loading? Or you
>>> can't log in?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
>>> http://www.princessleia.com
>>

>> Sorry i obviously looked in the wrong place or something. I look after my
>> mother with alzheimer's and recently has been very stressful.
>>
>> I was hoping to contribute but this last few weeks i've suddenly had all
>> sorts to cope with. Now i've been removed from the list.
>>
>> james
>>

> Hey James,
>
> no problem for not being able to contribute. I hope your mom - and you - are
> well - I know how it is with people with Alzheimer.
>
> There is little to do anymore; the docs have been written, reviewed and
> converted to DocBook. If you contributed before removing, please simply
> reapply. Dropping you doesn't mean we don't want your help or that it isn't
> appreciated you want to help I was simply cleaning the list by memory,
> and might have dropped a few people that actually contributed.
>

> Cheers,
> Pasi

Hopefully life will be a little easier after xmas and then they'll be
an opportunity to join in when life is a little less hectic.

james