Old 08-24-2012, 06:24 AM
Scott Moore

Default Correction: Where are the QUANTAL alpha iso downloads?

Sorry, my previous message said Precise and I'm looking for Quantal for
testing.

Scott M
Dallas, TX

Old 08-24-2012, 11:48 AM
Pasi Lallinaho

On 08/24/2012 09:24 AM, Scott Moore wrote:
> Sorry, my previous message said Precise and I'm looking for Quantal
> for testing.
>
> Scott M
> Dallas, TX

You will find the Alpha 3 at
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/quantal/alpha-3/, but notice that
1) the ISOs are still, unfortunately oversized and won't fit a CD
2) the download server can be really slow today, as 12.04.1 is released
an people are downloading that

Cheers,
Pasi

Leader of Shimmer Project and Xubuntu http://shimmerproject.org/