Old 08-03-2012, 02:24 AM
Craig Cooper

Default Slow desktop menu - just me?

My desktop menu seems to be incredibly slow. Very slow on first load,
and it seems to miss a lot of right-clicks.

Is there a hidden timeout value for this that I am missing?

It is not much faster without icons... it appears to be XFCE4 based.

Cheers for any advice.

cc

Old 08-03-2012, 07:49 AM
Benoit

Right-clic on the desktop -> desktop-settings -> Menus

Uncheck 'display the applications menu..."