Old 07-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Pasi Lallinaho

Default Xubuntu contributors meeting reminder, Wed. *11th* of July, 2012

On 07/10/2012 12:46 PM, Janne Jokitalo
wrote:

Hi gang,

just a reminder that tomorrow, Wednesday, 10th of July, 2012 we're having the
next Xubuntu contributors meeting again. As usual, the agenda and other details
can be found from our wiki page [0]. Hope to see you there!

[0]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

Best regards,

11th of July, that is.

Cheers,

Pasi

Leader of Shimmer Project and Xubuntu *http://shimmerproject.org/

Old 07-10-2012, 01:30 PM
Joshua O'Leary

On 10/07/12 13:03, Pasi Lallinaho
just a reminder that tomorrow, Wednesday, 10th of July, 2012 we're having the
next Xubuntu contributors meeting again. As usual, the agenda and other details
can be found from our wiki page [0]. Hope to see you there!

[0]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

Best regards,

11th of July, that is.

Cheers,

Pasi

Leader of Shimmer Project and Xubuntu *http://shimmerproject.org/

Do you have to be a developer/programmer/package maintainer to join
or can you just turn up?

Joshua

Old 07-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Pasi Lallinaho

On 07/10/2012 04:30 PM, Joshua O'Leary
just a reminder that tomorrow, Wednesday, 10th of July, 2012 we're having the
next Xubuntu contributors meeting again. As usual, the agenda and other details
can be found from our wiki page [0]. Hope to see you there!

[0]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

Best regards,

11th of July, that is.

Cheers,

Pasi

Leader of Shimmer Project and Xubuntu *http://shimmerproject.org/

Do you have to be a developer/programmer/package maintainer to
join or can you just turn up?

Joshua

Everybody is free to attend.