Old 07-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Janne Jokitalo

Default Xubuntu contributors meeting reminder, Wed. 10th of July, 2012

Hi gang,

just a reminder that tomorrow, Wednesday, 10th of July, 2012 we're having the
next Xubuntu contributors meeting again. As usual, the agenda and other details
can be found from our wiki page [0]. Hope to see you there!

[0]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

Best regards,

--
Jaska (astraljava on freenode.net)