Old 06-27-2012, 05:46 AM
Janne Jokitalo

Default QA process, long test case added

Hi,

just a quick note, I've added the longer test case [0] into the wiki. Please
have a go at it, and provide feedback. I will have to announce the milestone
testing required on the -users mailing list pretty soon, but don't worry if your
feedback doesn't make it. There are more important milestones coming in this
cycle, and the cycles to come, so it's valuable nonetheless.

Thanks in advance for your contributions!

[0]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Testing/Long

Best regards,

--
Jaska (astraljava on freenode.net)