Old 02-20-2012, 01:43 PM
Dale

Default unsuscribe

HazeC5 wrote:
> unsuscribe

Nope. This is Hotel California. You can't leave. OK. Let's give this
a go. Send a empty email to this address:

You will get a message to confirm. Just hit reply, don't change
anything now, then hit send. Then you can leave. Sorry to see you go.
We'll call the cleaning service for ya.

I hope you have a sense of humour and got a chuckle out of this.

Dale

:-) :-)

how you interpreted my words!

Miss the compile output? Hint:
EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"

Old 02-27-2012, 09:28 PM
pastor alexander

endless crap, too much. is there a chat room for one-on-one

Archive: BLU0-SMTP262D7B2C7E512B1254361F2D9690@phx.gbl">http://lists.debian.org/BLU0-SMTP262D7B2C7E512B1254361F2D9690@phx.gbl

Old 02-28-2012, 01:48 PM
"Christofer C. Bell"

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 4:28 PM, pastor alexander
<religion1903@hotmail.com> wrote:
> endless crap, too much. is there a chat room for one-on-one

the "--"). As for one-on-one assistance with Debian, there is no chat
room for that. However, the Debian Project maintains a list of
consultants willing to provide one-on-one consultation services for
hire[1]. You can select your country from the below list and perhaps
engage one of them for a service quote and their assistance:

[1] http://www.debian.org/consultants/

Good luck!

--
Chris

Old 02-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Chris Bannister

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 09:28:29AM +1100, pastor alexander wrote:
> endless crap, too much. is there a chat room for one-on-one

irc.freenode.net
#debian

-- Napoleon Bonaparte

Old 07-19-2012, 01:43 PM