the first QA meeting for Xubuntu for the quantal cycle was held on 17th of June,
2012, on the #xubuntu-devel channel, at 1600-1830 UTC.
A loose "minutes" of the meeting:
- present (at least at times) were:
FiltroMan, pleia2, cc_INC, hobgoblin, ochosi, Os_Maleus, GribCube, astraljava
- started with introduction to QA procedures
- talked about the process of testing the images
- covered the steps when entering http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com, finding download
information, using them for obtaining bootable images, using zsync etc.
- linked to the testcase  for daily ISO testing, made sure to not have
anything confusing there
- explained the results filing, together with how to handle the cases when you
stumble upon bugs
We agreed on having the next meeting soon, as we're still going through the
basic steps in ensuring the quality of our distribution. It'll happen in one
week from now, same place  same time .
My thoughts about the next meeting is first cover what we have learnt up until
now, go through maybe the more demanding testcases, as the next milestone is
coming up soon  after the meeting, and also move on to other things than ISO
testing. These you can find on the first email  regarding these meetings.
Thanks everyone for participating, and helping me keep the flow of the
discussion somewhat sane!
Hope to see you again!
: #xubuntu-devel on irc.freenode.net
Oh, and as always, feel free to poke me or anyone else on the #xubuntu-devel
whenever you have questions relating to QA or any other field of development of
Xubuntu. We welcome all contributions warmly!
Jaska (astraljava on irc.freenode.net)
xubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/xubuntu-users