Old 05-17-2012, 07:17 PM
Pasi Lallinaho

Default Xubuntu community meetings

Hello people,

I've set up a Doodle poll [1] to find the best meeting times for the
Quantal cycle.

A few things to note before you go adding your info:
* All times are in UTC
* Xubuntu team members, please add your nick or name along with your
submission, because you being able to attend is most important
* Please add any time slots that *usually* work for you (Doodle only
allows specific dates to be set, but we'll be using the same times for
the whole cycle)
* Doodle starts the week with Sunday, so be careful with your submission!

And finally,
* All times are in UTC

Cheers and GO!
Pasi

[1] http://www.doodle.com/6gifbcka8fzvrzz9

Leader of Xubuntu and Shimmer Project http://shimmerproject.org/

Old 05-25-2012, 10:30 AM
Pasi Lallinaho

On 05/17/2012 10:17 PM, Pasi Lallinaho wrote:
> Hello people,
>
> I've set up a Doodle poll [1] to find the best meeting times for the
> Quantal cycle.
>
> A few things to note before you go adding your info:
> * All times are in UTC
> * Xubuntu team members, please add your nick or name along with your
> submission, because you being able to attend is most important
> * Please add any time slots that *usually* work for you (Doodle only
> allows specific dates to be set, but we'll be using the same times for
> the whole cycle)
> * Doodle starts the week with Sunday, so be careful with your submission!
>
> And finally,
> * All times are in UTC
>
> Cheers and GO!
> Pasi
>
> [1] http://www.doodle.com/6gifbcka8fzvrzz9

Those who still haven't voted for the best times, please do it when you can.

Thanks,
Pasi

Leader of Xubuntu and Shimmer Project http://shimmerproject.org/