Old 05-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Pjotr Kan

Default website team - Xubuntu in the press

Hello,

I saw this news item:
http://www.nomachine.com/news-read.php?idnews=363

Key quote:
"They are now able to access an easy-to-use Xubuntu desktop and all
their critical business programs, including email and an open-source
equivalent to Microsoft Office."

Plus my own websites:

English:
http://sites.google.com/site/easylinuxtipsproject/xubuntu

Dutch:
http://sites.google.com/site/computertip/xubuntu

On the official Dutch Ubuntu forum, Xubuntu 12.04 is a hit: many
people are trying it and liking it:
http://forum.ubuntu-nl.org/

Regards, Pjotr.

Old 05-05-2012, 03:32 AM
Elizabeth Krumbach

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 2:30 PM, Pjotr Kan <pliniusminor@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I saw this news item:
> http://www.nomachine.com/news-read.php?idnews=363
>
> Key quote:
> "They are now able to access an easy-to-use Xubuntu desktop and all
> their critical business programs, including email and an open-source
> equivalent to Microsoft Office."

Thanks! This one looks very similar to (based upon?) the article here
on our Oneiric press page:

https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/news/smooth-switch-open-source-mental-health-care-provider-rotterdam

So I'm not sure yet that we want to repeat it.

Great! Added both links to http://xubuntu.org/press/precise/

> On the official Dutch Ubuntu forum, Xubuntu 12.04 is a hit: many
> people are trying it and liking it:
> http://forum.ubuntu-nl.org/

Always nice to hear! Thanks for sharing.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com