Old 04-24-2012, 10:21 PM
Pasi Lallinaho

Default AMD64 images need some love

On 04/25/2012 12:54 AM, Scott Lavender wrote:

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Scott
Lavender <scottalavender@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Janne
Jokitalo <astraljava@kapsi.fi>
wrote:

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 11:13:57PM
+0300, Janne Jokitalo wrote:

<snip>

> Release Candidates have been released, and
they're in great need of testing.

> Please help us with finding the rest of the
bugs in hiding, go to

> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/
now!

Hi, it's me again! Thanks so much for everyone
who's helped us thus far!

However, our AMD64 images are in dire need of
testrunning. If you can, please

help! The release is in less than 2 days, and
unless we get the pre-release

images tested, they won't reach the final status,
and thus won't be released

officially.

Thanks in advance for your support and
contribution! And again, do not hesitate

to contact us either here on this mailing list, or
in IRC [0].

[0]: #xubuntu and #xubuntu-devel on irc.freenode.net

Best regards,

--

Jaska (astraljava on irc.freenode.net)

i'll commit to completing the three desktop images
tonight:* http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/214/builds/15944/testcases

scottl

as you were.* knome is doing the desktop and therefore i will do
the alternative images.

Any help is still welcome. I'm trying to do as much as I can, but I
can't promise I'll get all the tests done today.

Pasi

Leader of Xubuntu and Shimmer Project *http://shimmerproject.org/