Old 03-28-2012, 06:14 AM
Chris

Default Fwd: Testing Precise Pangolin Beta2

Hello everyone,

I've just received this email in my mailbox and I've heard amazing stuff from this team. Please consider to assist Xubuntu in the small time-frame they/we still have for Beta 2. I hope someone has some extra time to help a team in need. I've cc'd the Xubuntu developer list to let them know I've send out this request.

With metta, Chris

P.s.: Note to Xubuntu; I haven't subscribed to the lubuntu-qa list so my message first needs to get approved.