Old 03-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Pasi Lallinaho

Default Xubuntu Community Meeting: 2012-03-14 at 19UTC

Next Xubuntu Community Meeting is to be held on
Wednesday, March 14 at 19UTC on #xubuntu-devel.

Agenda can be found at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings, as
usually. Please add any items you want to discuss about.

If you can't make it, but still like to have something discussed, please
add an item to the agenda and email me personally with any details, and
I'll bring the item up on the meeting.

Cheers,
Pasi

Leader of Xubuntu and Shimmer Project http://shimmerproject.org/

Old 03-19-2012, 01:09 AM
Bruno Benitez

--

Pasi Lallinaho (knome) * * * * * * * * * * * http://open.knome.fi/

Leader of Xubuntu and Shimmer Project * * * http://shimmerproject.org/

Graphic artist, webdesigner, Ubuntu member * http://xubuntu.org/

Hello, I haven't been able to be present on the last few meetings, the times and days the are held do not allow me to be there, and to be honest I didn't had much to add to them either so this didn't bothered me too much. But because if it i missed the chance to vote on the new logo issue, wich I thinks is a huge, huge mistake, but given that I did not involucrate myself before the changes where made there is nothing I can do about it now.

I ask if there is a posibility to change the voting procedurals, perhaps a pool on the website? leaving a vote with an irc user name and reasoning for the vote?, that allows people to vote even if they can not attend to the meetings?

in any case thank you for your time and all the work that you do, and sorry if im being too bothering with this :/
--
Bruno.-