-   -   Xubuntu 12.04-beta1 :most icons missing in xfce session (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-development/640160-xubuntu-12-04-beta1-most-icons-missing-xfce-session.html)

Karim REKIK 03-02-2012 05:29 PM

Xubuntu 12.04-beta1 :most icons missing in xfce session

Hi all,

I have tried Xubuntu 12.04-beta1 : all worked fine in Xubuntu session but, when I opened Xfce session, I noticed that most icons was missing. This can be fixed easily by choosing another icon theme (even if High-contrast and Low -contrast was messed too) but it can be destabilising for a new comer to xfce/xubuntu. Here is a screenshot capture : http://www.zimagez.com/zimage/capturedcran-02032012-171039.php

Sorry for my bad english
Wajdi