Old 02-29-2012, 02:55 PM
Bonnie*

Default Xubuntu 11.10 : Absolute Bare Minimum ISO with Graphical Installer

To,

Pasi Lallinaho

(Xubuntu Project & Marketing Lead)

Thanks for the response.

In fact Canonical Ltd, and Xubuntu Developer Teams (broadly all Ubuntu's First Hand Clone like Lubuntu, Kubuntu supported by Canonical Ltd) offer ocean-wide freedom to the users.

Over by the years certain people (community) made TuX full of patches and bleeding when it comes to security and privacy. Hope at least* Canonical will maintain clean and unbiased trend in future.

Regarding Xubuntu 11.10 : Absolute Bare Minimum ISO with Graphical
Installer, I can always install Xubuntu and removed unwanted packages or
I will wait till a day I can brew my own flavor from scratch.

Thanking you for time and response!
Thanking Canonical and All (KXL...) Ububtu Developers for their developments and efforts.

regards,
Bonnie*