Old 01-09-2012, 03:23 PM
Elliot Taylor

Default Microsoft & Apple software

Hi,

I came up with an idea about software incompatible with Xubuntu. e.g. iTunes, Virtual PC, Microsoft Office, iMovie.
Mabye we could ask a rep of Xubuntu to see if Microsoft and Apple could develop us some software. (also, Steve Ballmer may get everyone to develop, but Apple wouldn't if anyone related to Steve was running it, so thank God for Tim Cook!)

So, if ANYONE AT ALL receiving this email thinks "hey, thats good," see if you can contact one of the major companies.

Contact me at: mycomputerhelp231@gmail.com

Over and out.

Elliot Taylor
Mail List Subscriber

Old 01-09-2012, 03:59 PM
Graham Stacy

Don't count on it. iLife is a value add for buying a Mac, there's no chance Apple will make it cross platform. Because Ubuntu's market share is mainly netbooks and tech savvy people, I don't think Microsoft will see the value in creating a Linux version of Office. iTunes? Not worth*Apple's time (from their perspective).
Can you guys get Ubuntu tablets out in 2013?

Sent from my iPad