-   -   !! Meeting today postponed by 1 hour -> 18UTC !! (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-development/618941-meeting-today-postponed-1-hour-18utc.html)

Pasi Lallinaho 01-09-2012 12:04 PM

!! Meeting today postponed by 1 hour -> 18UTC !!

Hey all,

just a quick note about the meeting scheduled for today:

The meeting was scheduled at 17UTC, but it's postponed by one hour to
18UTC so we can have a chair that will be surely able to attend for the
meeting. I'm personally still unsure if I can even attend, but I
encourage you to have a meeting nevertheless.

Cheers,
Pasi

Leader of Xubuntu and Shimmer Project http://shimmerproject.org/