Old 03-28-2008, 03:55 PM
"David Legrand"

Default request

please remove me from this list

Old 03-29-2008, 08:34 AM
Vincent

On 3/28/08, David Legrand <david.legrand@gmail.com> wrote:
please remove me from this list

See that bottom link.
--
Vincent

Old 03-08-2010, 02:41 PM
rajendra choudhary

please.......
don,t send me further any mail..........

Old 03-08-2010, 03:26 PM
psmith

On 08/03/10 15:41, rajendra choudhary wrote:
> please.......
> don,t send me further any mail..........
if you look at the bottom of the mail you will see a line that says "To
unsubscribe or change subscription options:" if you click the link below
that you will be able to stop your subscription

Old 03-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Don Quixote de la Mancha

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 7:08 PM, Amiga5 <Amiga5@live.com> wrote:
> who sent you mail anyway

The Mail Daemon. It's objective is to entrap your immortal soul.

Don Quixote
--
Don Quixote de la Mancha
quixote@dulcineatech.com

Old 03-09-2010, 02:08 AM
"Amiga5"

who sent you mail anyway

*

don,t send me further any mail..........

Old 11-12-2010, 02:43 AM
Jinze Xue

hello!
I want to build some rpms in fedora's build system ,can I be a user of fedora koji?or fedora sparc koji?
thanks!

Old 11-12-2010, 07:19 AM
Alan Franzoni

On 11/12/10 4:43 AM, Jinze Xue wrote:
> hello!
> I want to build some rpms in fedora's build system ,can I be a user of
> fedora koji?or fedora sparc koji?
> thanks!

Fedora Koji is really suited if you want to setup a continuous packaging
system.

If you just want to rebuild a package every now and then stick with
Fedora Mock, which is one of the components used by koji itself, but
requires almost zero setup.

--
Alan Franzoni
contact me at public@[mysurname].eu

Old 07-02-2011, 11:51 AM
piyush saini

Request to post to list
thanks

Old 07-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Ed Greshko

On 07/02/2011 07:51 PM, piyush saini wrote:
> Request to post to list

No permission is necessary. Anyone subscribed can do it. So, go for it...

--
Even if you do learn to speak correct English, whom are you going to
speak it to? -- Clarence Darrow