Old 12-23-2011, 04:10 PM
Herbert Weißmüller

Default Install Xubuntu 11.10

Hello,
I want to install Xubuntu 11.10 from xubuntu-11.10-desktop-i386.iso.
I get a screen where I can click other and then I must do a login and a
password. I don't know what to do. I think something is wrong.

Can you help?
Thanks a lot.
Herbert Weißmüller

Old 12-27-2011, 10:11 AM
Lee Salazar

is it asking you what username and password you'd like to use or
asking you to supply credentials so you can proceed with the install?