Old 11-27-2011, 11:55 PM
Bruno Benitez

Default Pre-Alpha1 test reports.

Given that the current, aka "good", Ubuntu ISO Tracker is not yet abailabe for daily test reports it was decided that we should use the one I did instead for a while until the "good" tracker is ready.

So if you please and want to start doing tests and reporting them the Daily ISO Reporting Site, also DIRS, its on:

http://79.99.1.99/~gridcube/

We should be doing this tests so we can have a good Alpha1 release.

If you have any questions please do them. Thank you very much, and good luck with all those tests you are gonna do
--
Bruno.-

Old 11-28-2011, 02:22 AM
Bruno Benitez

UPDATE:

The "good" tracker got updated just a few hours after this message was posted, it should be used instead:

http://91.189.93.73/

sorry for the inconveniences