Old 03-24-2008, 11:28 PM
Ted Anderson

Default xfce4-session seems to reset xmodmap

Thanks for the workaround. It was easy to apply and worked for me.

--
[xubuntu only]xfce4-session seems to reset xmodmap
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/97175

Old 04-28-2008, 10:47 AM
Oliver Brakmann

I hope it's ok now for me to close this bug.

** Changed in: xfce-mcs-plugins (Ubuntu)