Old 03-22-2008, 04:40 AM
Gauvain Pocentek

Default Thunar Toolbar icons are very large

Which gtk theme and icon theme do you use?

** Changed in: thunar (Ubuntu)

--
Thunar Toolbar icons are very large
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/203236

Old 03-22-2008, 07:43 AM
"IM.tehk"

I was using Clearlooks at the moment with the Discover Icons when I took
that screenshot, tho I have tested this with all the included themes and
icons sets(and tango).

Old 03-22-2008, 07:57 AM
"IM.tehk"

For further info I am using a 1920x1200 screen if for some reason it is
using gdk_screen_height/width to find my screen width and adjusting the
icons based on that.

Old 03-26-2008, 01:07 PM
alextud

A small fix in this patch, I've found that GTK_ICON_SIZE is set to 6 (==
GTK_ICON_SIZE_DIALOG)

** Attachment added: "thunar_toolbar_big_icons.patch"
http://launchpadlibrarian.net/12895227/thunar_toolbar_big_icons.patch

Old 03-28-2008, 11:08 AM
Lionel Le Folgoc

Using gtk_toolbar_set_icon_size () doesn't sound like a good idea (http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/unstable/GtkToolbar.html#id3786874):
"This function sets the size of stock icons in the toolbar. You can call it both before you add the icons and after they've been added. The size you set will override user preferences for the default icon size.

This should only be used for special-purpose toolbars, normal
application toolbars should respect the user preferences for the size of
icons."

Old 04-26-2008, 07:04 AM
ddv

I have the same problem, is this just a problem in Ubuntu or is it a
problem general for thunar

Old 04-29-2008, 06:22 PM
sonda90

I can confirm that also with Archlinux I have the same error, strange
isn't there any solution?