-   -   Thunar Toolbar icons are very large (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-development/59539-thunar-toolbar-icons-very-large.html)

Gauvain Pocentek 03-22-2008 04:40 AM

Thunar Toolbar icons are very large

Which gtk theme and icon theme do you use?

** Changed in: thunar (Ubuntu)

--
Thunar Toolbar icons are very large
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/203236

"IM.tehk" 03-22-2008 07:43 AM

Thunar Toolbar icons are very large

I was using Clearlooks at the moment with the Discover Icons when I took
that screenshot, tho I have tested this with all the included themes and
icons sets(and tango).

"IM.tehk" 03-22-2008 07:57 AM

Thunar Toolbar icons are very large

For further info I am using a 1920x1200 screen if for some reason it is
using gdk_screen_height/width to find my screen width and adjusting the
icons based on that.

alextud 03-26-2008 01:07 PM

Thunar Toolbar icons are very large

A small fix in this patch, I've found that GTK_ICON_SIZE is set to 6 (==
GTK_ICON_SIZE_DIALOG)

** Attachment added: "thunar_toolbar_big_icons.patch"
http://launchpadlibrarian.net/12895227/thunar_toolbar_big_icons.patch

Lionel Le Folgoc 03-28-2008 11:08 AM

Thunar Toolbar icons are very large

Using gtk_toolbar_set_icon_size () doesn't sound like a good idea (http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/unstable/GtkToolbar.html#id3786874):
"This function sets the size of stock icons in the toolbar. You can call it both before you add the icons and after they've been added. The size you set will override user preferences for the default icon size.

This should only be used for special-purpose toolbars, normal
application toolbars should respect the user preferences for the size of
icons."

ddv 04-26-2008 07:04 AM

Thunar Toolbar icons are very large

I have the same problem, is this just a problem in Ubuntu or is it a
problem general for thunar

sonda90 04-29-2008 06:22 PM

Thunar Toolbar icons are very large

I can confirm that also with Archlinux I have the same error, strange
isn't there any solution?