Old 04-29-2008, 08:37 PM
doodle62

Default Thunar Toolbar icons are very large

You could use alextud's patch above, but it seems like a hassle to fully
recompile Thunar just to fix this little bug.

I've never had this problem before, it must have something to do with
GNOME 2.22, because back on Gutsy I was running a backported version of
Thunar 0.9.0. :/

My screen is not widescreen either; I'm running a Samsung LCD at
1280x1024 @ 56hz on an nVidia GeForce4 MX4000 AGP.

** Attachment added: "Screenshot of problem"
http://launchpadlibrarian.net/14024112/Screenshot-TCNredesign%20-%20File%20Manager.png

--
Thunar Toolbar icons are very large
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/203236