Old 11-07-2011, 05:12 AM
Alok

Default About the new website design.

Really like the new website design. I would like to know whether some information can be added, addressing the differences between xubuntu and other *buntu and specific advantages of xubuntu over others, so that newcomers can come to know what and what not to expect from this xfce distro. I think this is an important thing. would like others to comment.

Alok Pai

Old 11-07-2011, 09:10 AM
Pasi Lallinaho

Really like the new website design. I would like to
know whether some information can be added, addressing the
differences between xubuntu and other *buntu and specific
advantages of xubuntu over others, so that newcomers can come to
know what and what not to expect from this xfce distro. I think
this is an important thing. would like others to comment.

Alok Pai

Hey Alok,

if you have any ideas on what to say, please feel free to send any
drafts to the mailing list, or the wiki [1]. This goes for all
others on the list too.

Thanks!

Pasi

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Website/Drafts