-   -   Xubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin | Replace Thunderbird with Sylpheed? (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-development/595195-xubuntu-12-04-precise-pangolin-replace-thunderbird-sylpheed.html)

rYv3N 11-06-2011 12:09 PM

Xubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin | Replace Thunderbird with Sylpheed?

The package size alone is win for me. As well as memory use. I feel thunderbird is very memory intense I actually use evolution, its alirght. I messed with sylpheed a couple times found it very good, fast, and friendly so having it as default would be win win.